* 1 lb. lean ground beef
* 4 slices bacon, chopped
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) american cheese
* 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat and drain.
3. Return meat mixture to skillet.
4. Add cheese; cook until melted, stirring frequently.
5. Cool 10 min.
6. Unroll dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Press into 15x8-inch rectangle
8. Top with meat mixture
9. Roll up, starting at one of the long sides.
10. Rearrange if necessary so roll is seam-side down.
11. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.