*Depending on the servings, you can multiply anything you want.
I've written this for servings of four. Anything you or your family doesn't
like, you're welcome to take it out, it still tastes delicious!
- (2) Cans of Black Olives
- (4) Cans of Tuna
- (1) Bottle of Italian Dressing
- (1) Bottle of Ranch Dressing
- (1) Bag of Pepperoni
- (1) Bag of Shredded Chedder Cheese
- (2) Bags of Pasta shells (use any kind you like, use your imagination!)
- Bring about a half a pot full of water to a boil.
- Stir in noodles, and cook until soft and chewy.
- Pour noodles in strainer, to get water out. Try to get almost all of it out.
- Chop up all of the olives in a chopper and pour into the noodles.
- Pour the tuna, and cheddar cheese into the noodles as well.
- Stir and put in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge, and pour in the two dressings and extra cheese if wanted (You can add as much or little of the dressings as you want, but I suggest you add a little more Italian than Ranch, because the Ranch can overpower the taste of the Italian, and you won't be able to taste it.).
- STIR WELL.
- After stirred, put pepperoni on top, stir only a little, to get some of the pepperoni on the bottom and the middle.
- Put in a bowl and in the fridge until very cold.